Betrayal's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The InvincibletoFBnubs N3C™

2 posters

Go down

The InvincibletoFBnubs N3C™  Empty The InvincibletoFBnubs N3C™

Post by uflb999 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Ladies and Gentleman...introducing...the N3C™
Allow me to introduce. I "borrowed" the design from Golco/Soap, yet made it my own by modifying parts of it, including the NEC and how some walls were placed. The N3C™ has never fallen in my many wars, even with double or triple teams. Bunkers are unbaitable, due to the fact that my Spurtz are capable of taking any ground monster out, including DAVEs, before the Bunker Payload comes out. It is called the N3C™ because of the fact that the NEC is triple layered, or 3 layered. First layer is of the useless junk, second layer is my RGs, and third layer is my defensive towers, ranging from Snipers, Cannons, Railguns, Teslas, and Lasers.
The InvincibletoFBnubs N3C™  N3c11
uflb999
uflb999
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

The InvincibletoFBnubs N3C™  Empty Re: The InvincibletoFBnubs N3C™

Post by Ion Phoenix Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:26 am

I see where you got your inspiration from - Blockbuster 4020 - The lottery. Right?

My comments:
Good that you've hidden your buildings, but that tactic doesn't work against experienced people. Your NECoT is too close to the core, and monsters are most probably going to target the core. Like these examples marked out in red.
The InvincibletoFBnubs N3C™  Pdxu
What you can do is push out your NECoT outwards, and prevent towers coming in pairs, that would help. Or, push out the NECoT further from the core and just place the QTs and LTs all out into NECoT.

other than that, CF is good, compact, and well functional. Great job.
Ion Phoenix
Ion Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by uflb999 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:58 am

Actually, Ion, this was created by myself lol. I don't see the NECoT being an issue due to the fact that 1 most use teratorns or hacks and 2 most people are FB nubs who can't attack, leading to my name :3 thanks tho Ion, I will be implementing the changes

Did I mention its fully maxed?
uflb999
uflb999
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum