Betrayal's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite NFL Team?

+8
DREAD
Sevenduster
Allyson06
Hrnuefel
AminoOnion
dragonologist23
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Spyder
12 posters

Go down

Favorite NFL Team? Empty Favorite NFL Team?

Post by Spyder Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 am

Well, as everyone knows, and has known all season with my constant talk about it... I'm a Niners fan. Always have been and always will be. I'm lucky enough that the history making quarterback on the Niners, was from my school, Nevada. Kap has been doing astounding and I can't believe I'm watching the man who commanded my team to the top 25 in the NCAA is now commanding my favorite NFL team to the Superbowl!

With that said... Who is your favorite NFL team?
Spyder
Spyder
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Favorite NFL Team? Empty Re: Favorite NFL Team?

Post by Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:57 am

49ers, Seahawks, and Saints.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonologist23 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:33 am

Who dat.
dragonologist23
dragonologist23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyder Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Saints don't have a very good record against the 49ers lately... Very Happy
Spyder
Spyder
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonologist23 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 pm

You're just jelly you don't have such a great interim head coach.
dragonologist23
dragonologist23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyder Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:03 am

You got me... I wish Harbaugh was a horrible coach
Spyder
Spyder
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AminoOnion Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

Looking forward to the Harbough Bowl.... I like both coaches, but like the Ravens a little more, sorry... As for Team? I am a Panthers Fan... Have been since they FINALLY came to my home state... before that I was a Saints fan... back when All they could do was win the first 5 games of the year, then lose the rest of the season...

AminoOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrnuefel Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:22 am

I'm a Bears fan but for the Super Bowl I will have to go with the Ravens once I learned that the 49ers had that Randy Moss. It should be a good game though.
Hrnuefel
Hrnuefel

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson06 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:15 am

My favorite team is the Vikings.

Just saw the Super Bowl - I'm afraid Spyder is not happy.

Allyson06

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson06 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:19 am

Hrnuefel wrote:I'm a Bears fan but for the Super Bowl I will have to go with the Ravens once I learned that the 49ers had that Randy Moss. It should be a good game though.

I used to like Moss when he played for the Vikings (in the beginning), now I can't stand him. I think maybe Carter kept him in line while he was there.

Allyson06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenduster Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 am

New York Football Giants fan here. Sorry for the loss Jeff, shitty refs.

Anyone who is a Pats fan may be removed from the site. Just saying....

Sevenduster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyder Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:13 am

Le sigh... We didn't play well. I can't put everything on the refs.
Spyder
Spyder
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DREAD Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:18 pm

well, if you guys saw the super bowl......teh 49er's were really bad, they sucked big bumhole. I don't know what happened hey were supposed to win that game but the ravens destroyed them. Though, they had a good come back from 6-28 to 31-34.
DREAD
DREAD
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordleelee2/ZardBrood Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm

DREAD wrote:well, if you guys saw the super bowl......teh 49er's were really bad, they sucked big bumhole. I don't know what happened hey were supposed to win that game but the ravens destroyed them. Though, they had a good come back from 6-28 to 31-34.
That's what the 49ers do. Come back second half but I had some doubts with there record against the Ravens.
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
Lordleelee2/ZardBrood
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DREAD Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Yeah, but then sometimes they don't win like with the ravens. *sigh* everyone thought they were gonna win.....everyone. Then I made fun of my friends the the next time I saw them. I don't like neither my self. But both teams are not bad, I still think that 49er's coulda done wayy better though. They waited too long for the come back....tsk tsk.
DREAD
DREAD
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyder Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 pm

DREAD wrote:well, if you guys saw the super bowl......teh 49er's were really bad, they sucked big bumhole. I don't know what happened hey were supposed to win that game but the ravens destroyed them. Though, they had a good come back from 6-28 to 31-34.

Yeah, we didn't start off good. Our defense is sparked by our offense, and we had a few stumbles. "Sucked big bumhole"? You do realize that the Superbowl is the two BEST teams in the nation facing off? I'd say people watching the game would enjoy a close game rather than a blowout. Am I disappointed? Yeah, sure. Who wouldn't be? Was it rookie mistakes? No. Absolutely no. Were they "really bad"? Not a chance in hell. Any team that can come back from a deficit like THAT has skill. Most athletes would give up after looking at a scoreboard with a 6-28 lead to the Ravens.

DREAD wrote:Yeah, but then sometimes they don't win like with the ravens. *sigh* everyone thought they were gonna win.....everyone. Then I made fun of my friends the the next time I saw them. I don't like neither my self. But both teams are not bad, I still think that 49er's coulda done wayy better though. They waited too long for the come back....tsk tsk.

Every game has a team that is favored. Want to bet that the prediction is only right about 50% of the time? As a team, we had more skill than the Ravens. The Ravens were riding an emotional/inspirational wave. After watching that game, I know that we'll be 1000x better next season. We started the season off with a QB who was a "game manager." We weren't able to adapt every single play to be perfect for Kap. During the off-season, they'll have plenty of time to learn and create new plays designed for a QB like him. Yes, they "waited" to come back. That was our problem. I would have punched you in the face had you made fun of me for a great showing those two teams put up.

On a side note; Learn some grammar, spelling and punctuation before you write a scathing review like that. It makes you look even more incompetent.
Spyder
Spyder
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DREAD Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:04 am

Your right but What I meant by the bum-hole thing was that they were bad at first. I didn't mean they are bad in overall or anything. I was voting for the 49er's my self. They were the 2 best teams in the nation facing off. I'm sorry if I sounded like I hate them cause I don't. Both teams did very well. Just the ravens did better unfortunately for the niner fans Sad
DREAD
DREAD
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZepplinWarrior1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:40 am

Oakland Raider fan here. RIP Ale. It's for the best. Nooo, I did not say that. Poor bastard had to go. It's unfortunate it required his death. I'm from NY..hate the giants. Happy to see Ray Lewis leave the game w/ a superbowl. Flacco was always underated. Who's gonna take Alex Smith?

ZepplinWarrior1
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploof99 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Pittsburgh fan here, except for or offensive line. Jesus, high school team are better at this point.

Ploof99
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamham (eXo Sub) Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:32 pm

/can't say anything due to being in Europe
Hamham (eXo Sub)
Hamham (eXo Sub)

Back to top Go down

Post by uflb999 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 pm

I've been a Niners faithful all my life, due to the fact that I live in the San Francisco area... I am bummed about the Super Bowl, but I know that Kaep will be back. (Hey, that rhymed!) The Niners just need some minor tune-ups at CB and WR, and they will be a complete team once Kaep matures even more. Alex Smith for Darrelle Revis Very Happy
uflb999
uflb999
BR Member
BR Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum