Betrayal's Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Testament to the Greatness of TKE

2 posters

Go down

Reaction:

A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_lcap50%A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_lcap0%A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_lcap0%A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_lcap17%A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_lcap33%A Testament to the Greatness of TKE I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

A Testament to the Greatness of TKE Empty A Testament to the Greatness of TKE

Post by Justin Sat May 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Allow me to explain. Way back at the end of last year, Mark, Daniel, and I were faced with revamping TKE. At this point, TKE had ~150 members, but only about 20 active members. We knew we had to do something about this in order to make TKE great once again, so we sent out messages to everyone (or had planned to). This message was sent out the night before TKE collapsed, much to my dismay. People are still answering these... And BYM isn't even around...

A Testament to the Greatness of TKE Addd7m
Justin
Justin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Testament to the Greatness of TKE Empty Re: A Testament to the Greatness of TKE

Post by zys123 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:18 pm

The idiots... wait you guys didn't lock the thread when glacier and the others got threatened by Base 0 and disbanded? ._.
zys123
zys123
BR Member
BR Member

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/zys123

Back to top Go down

A Testament to the Greatness of TKE Empty Re: A Testament to the Greatness of TKE

Post by Justin Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 am

Glacier locked it. This guy was just that inactive...
Justin
Justin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum